These healthy breakfast cookies are addictive, and there won’t be any leftovers. The oatmeal, chocolate, and honey mixture is so powerfully yummy!
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook:10 mins
- Total:20 mins
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix flour, oats, baking mix, almonds, and chocolate chips together in a large bowl using a spoon.
- Pour in milk and stir to combine. Stir in honey.
- Pour in egg and coconut oil and mix dough well.
- Place 1-inch spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack.
- 70 calories
- 2.8g total fat
- 3mg cholesterol
- 82 mg sodium
- 10.4g carbohydrates
- 1.6 g protein
- Full Nutrition
This site displays Affiliate links. Click here to read the Disclaimer.